I stayed at Jon’s house for a few days. There are literally a hundred portraits of Jon around just like this, almost like a shrine to Jon.
i HAVE THIS HEADCANON WHERE SASUKE AND THE REST OF TEAM TAKA COME BACK TO THE VILLAGE,AND SAKURA AND KARIN HAVE SOME KIND OF MUTUAL RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER THAT CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND THEY DO STUFF TOGETHER,LIKE WORK AT THE HOSPITAL,AND SAKURA OFFERS TO HEAL KARIN’S BITEMARKS SO SUIGETSU CAN’T TEASE HER ANYMORE
I CANT BREATHE
Brace yourself. The floodgates are about to open.
- The first character I first fell in love with:
- You know, I think I kinda fell for all of Team 7 at once— their dynamic is what really hooked me (WHAT HAS CHANGED?!), but if I were to be 100% honest it was most likely Naruto. How could you not fall for a kid like that?
- The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
- Literally all of them. I clearly had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started this craziness. But again, if you want a strict answer, Sakura. I was never one of those fans who was avidly against her— I thought she was pretty hilarious near the beginning of the manga, but I never really gave her character a whole lot of thought until the start of the Chuunin Exams. But watching her overcome some of her self-doubt to enter, breeze through a test that Genin aren’t even supposed to be able to comprehend, nearly forfeit her own perfect test score and chance at advancing just to save Naruto’s dream, and then, of course, FIGHT UNTIL SHE WAS A BLOODY MESS TO KEEP ANYONE FROM LAYING A HAND ON HER TEAMMATES— like, if you can read through the Chuunin Exam arc without falling completely head over heels for Sakura, idek what to say to you, man. And that’s only the beginning. I am so, so in love with Sakura Haruno, guys. It doesn’t hurt that she’s one of the most raw and real female characters I’ve come across. She’s allowed to cry, she’s allowed crippling moments of self doubt, and she’s allowed to be in love with someone (just my opinion, don’t shoot me) who doesn’t love her back romantically; a lot of authors who are out to write a heroine will disregard these things completely in favor of making their women ‘strong’. But true strength is not flawless. These things are what make Sakura’s character strong. She’s incredibly human— more so than almost any other female character I can think of.
- The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
- Nah, man. I love ‘em all.
- Nah, man. I love ‘em all.
- The character I love that everyone else hates:
- A few years back, I would have answered ‘Sakura’ immediately, and maybe I’m just naive, but I think the fandom’s overall treatment of her character has improved a lot! I’m just like, absolutely floored by the number of blogs that are now dedicated solely to her and just— geez. It’s legitimately heartwarming.
- The character I used to love but don’t any longer:
- HAHA I’M NO TRAITOR.
- The character I would totally smooch:
- Defs Sakura.
- The character I’d want to be like:
- IT’S CORNY, BUT I GREW UP WITH THE THREE MAIN DORKS, AND I REALLY DO BELIEVE THEY EACH HAD A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON ME. Naruto especially. But honestly, who wouldn’t want to be a weird conglomeration of random Team 7 traits? :’D (Probably a lot of people BUT OH WELL.) Point being, I can relate to all three of them better than any other fictional characters out there, and I have a very ‘work-your-butt-off-until-you-succeed’ Naruto-esque attitude. I DON’T THINK THAT’S A BAD THING.
- The character I’d slap:
- A pairing that I love:
- THE NARSAUCE. OTP/BROTP/EVERYTHINGTP MOFOS. But really, I will never get over them. Also, the horrible Team 7 ‘circle jerk’ in which no one’s feelings are requited and everything is awful. I’m a sucker for it. AND IT’S CANON. But I do also like fluffy, domestic, platonic Team 7 being stupid.
- A pairing that I despise:
- WHY DOES EVERY ONE OF THESE HAVE THIS QUESTION?! I’M NOT GONNA ANSWER IT. WHY ARE YOU OUT TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE?!
This is the type of Jedi I would be
I’ll tell you:
The first character I first fell in love with:
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
The character I love that everyone else hates:
The character I used to love but don’t any longer:
The character I would totally smooch:
The character I’d want to be like:
The character I’d slap:
A pairing that I love:
A pairing that I despise: